Today’s DIY comes from one of our fabulous IT Bride’s – Krystal. As you may have read in her intro, Krystal is a wedding photographer and she is constantly seeing new and fabulous designs. With her creative eye, Krystal was determined to make many of these trendy items into DIY projects. We know this is just one of many crafts that you will adore and will want to DIY too!
In the famous words of Reese Witherspoon…”If it is not moving – monogram it!”
Monogrammed wine glasses for your bridesmaids: My original source of inspiration for this project came from Something Turquoise.
What you need:
– Wine or champagne glasses (you can find them cheap at ross, ikea, big lots etc.)
– Martha Stewart Glitter paint in your choice of color(s) ($3 a bottle at Michael’s)
– Martha Stewart tracing tape ($6 Michael’s)
– Pouncer or some sort of small hand held sponge ($3-6 Michael’s)
– Stickers of your choice for letter outline ($2-5 Michael’s)
About 8 hours total – ONLY because you have to let them dry and then stick in the oven for 30 minutes to cure!